Summer is coming up, and if you’re a coffee addict like myself, you’ll want to switch your cup of joe to a cold bottle of cold brew. In this article, you’ll find the best cold brew coffee makers out there.
Although it may seem like it will take an eternity to make cold brew, it actually isn’t hard. In fact, it’s so autonomous that you could most likely switch from making a cup of joe from your coffee machine or french press to cold brew.
If you’re wondering how this works, it’s pretty simple. Simply add in your coffee grounds to the filter, pour in water, and place it in the fridge overnight. You’ll be able to pour yourself a cup of cold brew in no time as you’re about to head out for the day.
Below are just some of my favorite cold brew iced coffee makers that I’ve liked to use over the years. Let me know if you have another one you’d like to recommend in the comments below.
- BPA-Free: Since the Takeya is BPA-Free, it is dishwasher safe and does not produce an odor.
- Makes 4 servings of cold brew: Yep, that’s right. This pitcher can make up to four cups of cold brew. So whether you want a 1 quart or a 2 quart, this cold brew iced coffee maker can do just that.
- Amazing coffee filter: The coffee filter retains the grounds out of your freshly brewed pot. It’s tritan plastic withstands the temperatures that you need in order to make that cup of coffee.
- Leak-proof: The Takeya uses an airtight lid for shaking or storing to the side. You’ll never have to worry about iced coffee leaking out.
- Shatterproof: I am a pretty clumsy person. I’ve dropped the Takeya a few times and it is still standing to this day. Therefore, I can attest that the Takeya is definitely shatterproof.
- Design: For all the science enthusiasts out there, this design looks and shapes like it a beaker. Airtight makes it look like making cold brew is a science.
- Leakproof and airtight keeps your coffee fresh: The Airtight Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker keeps your cold brew, well, fresh! The product promises up to 2 weeks of fresh coffee (though I never have to use it for that long).
- Amazing quality: Airtight uses a 8/8 rust-free superfine dual-mesh, medical-grade stainless steel filter & cap. This quality makes it so that it is easy to clean and doesn’t taste of steel. Additionally, the Airtight uses an extra-thick, lab-tested borosilicate glass so that it won’t be easily shattered. Lastly, the Airtight is BPA-Free silicon airtight seal and dishwasher safe.
- Coffee or tea?: Airtight is compatible for both coffee and tea. If you wish to brew tea with an Airtight, simply replace the coffee grounds with tea leaves and you’ve got the perfect cold brew tea infuser. How’s that for a 2-in-1?
- Spacesaver: The Primula Cold Brew Coffee Maker can fit inside most fridge doors, making it the most compact choice.
- Quality: Prima uses temperature-safe borosilicate glass carafe which is sturdy and durable.
- Easy to clean: The Primula Cold Brew Coffee Maker has removable bottom which makes the Pace a cinch to clean.
- Leak-proof: The Pimula Cold Brew Coffee Maker uses a silicone gasket top for drip proof service.
- Chill your coffee without the dilution: You can pour coffee into the HyperChiller (once it is frozen) and it freezes in 60 seconds.
- Unscrew the HyperChiller and fill up the water into the chamber.
- Place the chamber back into HyperChiller and place the entire HyperChiller into the freezer
- Once it is frozen, take it out, and pour your beverage inside the HyperChiller.
- Note: Swirling the HyperChiller with the beverage inside will expedite the cooling process.
- Pour your drink out of the HyperChiller and into a cup and enjoy.
- It is suggested to add ice into your cup first to make your drink extra frosty. The ice itself will not melt since your beverage is already cooled.
- The HyperChiller works with all kinds of hot beverages, or even adult beverages that you enjoy cooled (glass of wine, whiskey, the list goes on!)
- Dishwasher safe: HyperChiller’s unique patented design has four simple parts, easily disassembles and is machine washable.
- Portable: You can bring it anywhere you go after the HyperChiller is frozen to make an instant cold drink.
- Easy to use: All you have to do is fill it up with coffee, cold water, steep it and enjoy.
- Huge capacity, small footprint: The KitchenAid Cold Brew Coffee Maker can make up to 19 cups (depending on which one you purchase) and can be placed into your refrigerator easily.
- Reusability: The KitchenAid Cold Brew Coffee Maker allows you to brew the beverage you want to brew and is labeled with fill level indicators to take the guesswork out of the brewing process.
- All around great design: The design is glass and stainless steel. This means that the KitchenAid Cold Brew Maker has components to preserve taste, and is super easy for use and cleaning.