Do you love cold brew and bananas? Do you have a blender as well? Boy, have I got a treat for you! This banana milk coffee would surely rock your world and make for a delicious morning cup of joe that will just jumpstart your morning. Not only is it great that cold brews can jumpstart your morning, but you can get some nutritional value out of it as well with a banana!
Bananas are a healthy source of fiber, potassium, vitamin B6, vitamin C, and more. The recipe below is strictly for vegetarians only, and no cows were harmed in the making of this banana milk coffee recipe. Ready to get some nutrients and a coffee buzz going? Read on to find out how you can make banana milk coffee that’s great for vegetarians!
Prep time and servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup of soy milk, almond milk or oat milk
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup of cold brew coffee
- 1 tbsp of simple syrup (if available)
- Combine your favorite non-dairy milk and banana into a blender. If you have the simple syrup, add that in as well.
- Blend for about 1 minute on high setting. You should get a very smooth texture as the end result without clumps.
- Divide up the cold brew coffee that you’ve made (or ready to go purchased cold brew) between two glasses.
- Pour your banana non-diary milk mixture on top. Be sure to divide the mixture evenly between servings.
- Enjoy a brew with someone – this recipe makes for two servings!