This article is for the best single serve coffee makers out there. If you’re looking for the best cold brew coffee makers, head over to this page to find out more.
So let’s say you’re an on-the-go type of person, or you’re just a simpleton living at home that needs a coffee fix but does not need their own pot – then single-serve coffee makers would be right for you. But how do you go about with choosing the right single-serve coffee maker?
In this article, we cover the top 5 rated single-serve coffee brew that’s available for those who are on-the-go. We break down the pros and cons of the top 5 rated on Amazon to help you decide which one is right for you.
Best Overall: Mueller Ultima Single Serve K-Cup Coffee Maker
- Easy access to lift the handle of the brewer to insert the K-Cup
- Compatibility – Able to use 1.0 and 2.0 version of K-Cup pods.
- Large water reservoir – Default setting for brew sizes are 6, 8, and 12 oz for a very compact single-serve coffee maker
- Machine gets the water temperature faster than the average single-serve coffee maker.
- Cleaning is super easy – water tank is easy for removal to fill and re-install.
- Warranty – Backed by a two year warranty with great customer support!
Fastest Single-Serve Coffeemaker: Cuisinart SS-10 Premium Single-Serve Coffeemaker
- Huge water capacity – The Cuisinart SS-10 features a 72 ounce removable water reservoir, 5 brew sizes (4-12 oz), fully programmable, and removable drip tray.
- Environmentally-friendly: The Cuisinart SS-10 features a reusable filter cup so it is possible to use your favorite coffee grounds and reduce plastic waste.
- Fast brewing: Brews in less than a minute with no heat up time. Some users report 8 seconds, whereas it took me about 15 seconds to hit the first drop.
- Hot Water & Rinse Features: Hot Water button provides a one-touch convenience for your tea, cocoa and more. The Rinse feature is perfect to instantly clean the inside of the brew chamber in between brews.
- What we didn’t like in ours: The top of the machine for the chamber seemed flimsy and slightly misaligned, but it has not come off yet and it is great for a quick cup of single-brew coffee.
Most Cost Efficient: CHULUX Single Serve Coffee Maker Brewer for Single Cup Capsule with 12 Ounce Reservoir
- Cheapest Option Out There: This single-serve coffee maker is only $40 as of June 2019 on Amazon (with Prime).
- Comes in multicolor options: Chulux comes in 5 different colors to match your home furniture. You can choose from black, blue, green, orange and red.
- Compact: The Chulux is super small and is great for small living and office spaces. If you need the dimensions, the Chulux single-serve coffee maker is only 10″ high by 4″ wide by 7″ deep.
- Huge water tank for a compact single-serve coffee maker: This small single-server coffee maker carries a 12 oz water tank.
- Super easy to use: All you have to do is fill your coffee cup with spring water, twist the knob on top and pour water in. Then, drop in the K-cup pod, put coffee cup underneath and push the button on the side and you’re done.
Most Versatile: Hamilton Beach FlexBrew Coffee Maker
- Multiple Uses: If you’re looking for a single-serve coffee maker that can also make a pot of coffee, the Hamilton FlexBrew Coffee Maker is your best bet. The Hamltion Flex Brew Coffee Maker can use both coffee grounds and K-Cups.
- Easy to use water reservoirs: The water reservoirs for each side has indicators on water levels. You’ll always know which brewer has how much water.
- Bold or Regular?: The Hamilton Beach FlexBrew Coffee Maker has two brew strengths for you to choose.
- Schedule your coffee: You can program it to make coffee 24 hours in advance.
- Easy cleaning: Removable parts make it easier to clean.
Most Travel-Friendly: Mixpresso – Single Serve Coffee Maker
- Great reservoir for a small single-serve coffee maker: Mixpresso has a 10oz water reservoir to make 1 cup of coffee.
- Perfect for trips: Since it is super compact (at 19.8 x 11.6 x 15.6 in), it is great to take along for trips and vacation.
- Hassle-Free Cleaning: The parts are all designed with accessibility in mind. All the parts are removable, making it easy to clean. All you really have to be mindful of is to wash the pods and refill the coffee maker under the tap.
- Powerful Motor, Quicker Coffee: Standing at 800 Watts, this machine heats up water quick, making it even quicker to enjoy your cup of coffee in the morning. heating elements that brew your favorite ground coffee instantly.
Let us know what you think the comments below. We’d love to hear your thoughts about the list!